Providence is calling a Senior Learning Designer to Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a Senior Learning Designer to be responsible for the design and development of multi-modal learning experiences aimed to drive behavior change and strategic outcomes. The candidate will interact with TM&L team members and subject matter experts to ensure that course material achieves the desired learning of Providence and Providence Affiliate caregivers and core leaders.
In this position you will:
- Assess learning project needs to determine appropriate solutions and desired outcomes.
- Design learning experiences and curriculums and manage all aspects of design and development.
- Work cross-functionally with TM&L Team and SME's to develop instructional strategies and learning materials to support the overall curriculum strategy.
- Use strong project management processes to ensure excellence and timely completion of development projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders to assess the integrity of instructional materials and support the ongoing assessment of instructional effectiveness for all existing and future training programs.
- Use new and innovative learning technologies and methodologies to support today's caregiver and core leaders.
- Oversee and work with multimedia developer through entire project life-cycle
- Design pre and post learning measurement that will validate the success of a learning intervention.
- CE and CME material gathering and submission for credit.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Communication, and Organizational Development.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of work and education.
- 8 years designing and implement learning programs in new technologies.
- 8 years using authoring tools and learning technologies not limited to Articulate, Lectora, PPT, Word, and Captivate.
- Expert knowledge in design and technologies standards to support LMS and online delivery
- Strong Leadership skills in managing learning programs and learning resources
- Knowledge of various learning development technologies and the ability to determine best fit for learning modality
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree.
- Systematic instructional design certification.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 142340