Providence is calling a Senior Application Administrator to our Information Services Team in Beaverton, OR.
Providence Strategic Management Services (PSMS) is a division of Providence Health & Services comprised of multiple departments responsible for supporting enterprise-wide infrastructure, systems and applications.
In this position you will:
- Assist others in defining goals with aim to achieve outcomes that balance concern for mission, quality, budget, customers, and financial results
- Create support documents, workflows, and processes
- Propose new monitoring tools and techniques for diagnosing interface and application issues
- Lead root cause analysis and engages testing practices
- Manage small IS projects independently collaborating with project managers on large ones
- Work with customers to identify stakeholders, budget, and scope of work and tracks milestones, progress and schedule
- Use information and analysis to evaluate and report on specific operational topics
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage integrate multiple disciplines and stakeholders in the development and implementation of complex project
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 4 years of Information Services experience working in a healthcare setting
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve:
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 142073